Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Scope and Contents Outline of NWC course of study for Colleges of Naval Warfare, College of Naval Command and Staff, Naval Command College and Naval Staff College.
Dates: 1903 - 1948
Overview The personal papers of Rear Admiral Richard W. Bates (1892-1973) cover the years 1915-1973. He was a commanding officer on many ships in the Navy. His collection consists of correspondence, subject files, writings, speeches, and miscellaneous items. The papers are arranged in four series based on an established file system. They mainly encompass Bates career as a Naval Officer, family, and social life in Newport, as well as other aspects of his career including published and unpublished...
Record Group — Multiple Containers
Scope and Contents Serial file and course completion correspondence, student academic history files, selected readings, books, and syllabi.
Overview Presentations given by Naval War College faculty and staff.
Dates: 1886-1970, 2003-2007
Scope and Contents Compilations of articles, portions of books and government documents used in Strategy, National Security Decision Making, and Operations Department Curriculum.
Dates: 1938 - 2002
Overview Research projects and studies treating aspects of the Naval War College, the U.S. Navy, naval education, and military conflict.
Dates: 1908 - 1975
Scope and Contents Scouting and Screening, Strategic and Tactical Operations Problems; Reports of the Conferences of 1908–1912; Search Method Exercises.
Dates: 1894 - 1953
- Subject: Naval education -- United States X
- United States -- History, Naval -- 20th century 2
- correspondence 2
- lantern slides 2
- lectures 2
- photographs 2
- Naval strategy 1
- Newport (R.I.) -- History -- 20th century 1
- Torpedo-boats 1
- War games, Naval 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Naval operations, American 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Campaigns -- Pacific Ocean 1
- clippings (information artifacts) 1
- compact discs 1
- memorandums 1
- reports 1
- sound recordings 1
- speeches (documents) 1
- theses 1
- transcriptions (documents) 1
- writings (documents) 1 ∧ less
- Bates, Richard W., 1892-1973 1
- Naval War College (U.S.). Foundation 1
- Naval War College (U.S.). Joint Military Operations Department 1
- Naval War College (U.S.). National Security Decision Making Department 1
- Pringle, Joel Roberts Poinsett, 1873-1932 1