Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Contents Administrative correspondence, memoranda, directives and reports regarding the organization of the course, 1945–1957; Curriculum items, including course materials and directives, 1952–1957; Lectures, reading lists, and student papers. 1952–1957; Photographs.
Scope and Contents This collection consists of curricula, welcoming messages, and classroom exercices used during the Army and Navy Staff College course at the Naval War College from 1943-1945.
- Subject: Military education X
- Army and Navy Staff College (U.S.) 1
- Naval War College (U.S.). Center for Naval Warfare Studies 1
- Naval War College (U.S.). Joint Military Operations Department 1
- Naval War College (U.S.). National Security Decision Making Department 1
- Naval War College (U.S.). School of Naval Command and Staff 1